Your vacation tour of Finland, Estonia, and Sweden traverses the Baltic Sea to show you some of the world's most beautiful settings. What's more, you'll find less crowds along the way during this off-season tour. Begin in Finland's southern capital of Helsinki-a modern metropolis with an historic richness you'll discover on your guided sightseeing tour. See the city's impressive sights, from the Presidential Palace to the Olympic stadium, and visit the impressive Lutheran Cathedral and Rock Church (subject to availability). Browse an indoor market to enjoy Finnish food, culture, and traditions. You'll travel by ferry across the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn, Estonia. Here you'll discover one of the 'Pearls of the Baltic' with a Local Guide to show you the Hanseatic Old Town, and its domed cathedrals. Enjoy time to explore this ancient, cobblestoned city before boarding your Baltic Sea cruise ship sailing for Sweden. Arrive in Stockholm, settling on 14 islands between Lake Malar and the Baltic Sea. Enjoy morning sightseeing with your Local Guide, featuring the Royal Palace and Ridderholm Church-the resting place of Swedish monarchs. You'll also tour the Old Town and City Hall-site of the Nobel Prize ceremonies. Enjoy free time to explore Stockholm, and join in a celebratory farewell dinner to complete your guided vacation in Finland, Estonia, and Sweden.
Call (407) 282-2111 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13994982
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 9/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Helsinki||Welcome to Helsinki! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Helsinki||Guided sightseeing includes the City Hall and Parliament House, the Presidential Palace, the monumental railroad station, the great LUTHERAN CATHEDRAL, the ROCK CHURCH (subject to availability), the Olympic Stadium, and the SIBELIUS MONUMENT. Discover Finland's food culture and traditions whilst browsing the OLD MARKET HALL. (B)|
|Day 3||Tallinn||This morning, board your FERRY to Tallinn, capital of Estonia, known as one of the 'Pearls of the Baltic' countries. Sightseeing with a Local Guide features the Hanseatic Old Town with its 15th-century Luhike Jalg Gate, and visits to the onion-domed ALEXANDER NEVSKY CATHEDRAL and ST. MARY'S CATHEDRAL, also called the 'Dome Church,' the oldest church in Tallinn. Tonight you may wish to try out local specialties at one of the cozy restaurants. (B)|
|Day 4||Tallinn Baltic Sea Cruise||Time to further explore the walled, cobblestoned streets of the Old Town before boarding your BALTIC SEA CRUISE to Stockholm. This evening, enjoy [LF] a traditional Smorgasbord dinner on board. (B,D)|
|Day 5||Stockholm||Stockholm, the setting of Stieg Larsson's Millennium, is situated on 14 islands between Lake Malar and the Baltic Sea. Your morning sightseeing with a Local Guide features the Royal Palace, Riddarholm Church, a walk through the OLD TOWN, and a visit to the CITY HALL with its festive blue and gold chambers, setting of the annual Nobel Prize banquet. (B) |
|Day 6||Stockholm||All day at leisure. To make the most of your stay, choose from our optional excursions. This evening, enjoy a farewell dinner at your hotel. (B,D)|
|Day 7||Stockholm||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Prices are per person in single, double, or triple room occupancy. The single supplement waiver and single room capacity is limited, please call for availability.All Escapes by Globus tours and departures are excluded from the following Globus discounts: Book Early & Save, Journeys Club discount, Second Tour discount and Small Group discount. Extra nights per person in Helsinki: in single room $123, in twin $69, in triple $61 Extra nights per person in Stockholm: in single room $190, in twin $103, in triple $85
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).